BITE’s Consultant PAYE (Salary) Service
Don’t want the hassle of having a limited company? Try BITE’s unique Salary Employment service.
BITE offers a PAYE SALARY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY to the very best consultants with proven team building, client facing and problem solving skills. All Consultants are paid a salary and a generous bonus scheme based entirely on getting results. Sponsorship under a Tier 2 visa is available with a category A sponsor for the best consultants who are highly skilled and experienced based in London UK.
Want to be a top Consultant with BITE?
To work in the UK Industry as a contractor you need to have Limited Company status or be a permanent employee based in London. BITE can cater for by employing you on an agreed salary and paying a bonus scheme based on performance. As an employee you will be outside the scope of the AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) and more attractive to agencies and clients to engage.
Some high-income earners who are definitely not caught by IR35 may choose to contract via a Personal Service Limited Company (PSC). However new arrivals as contractors are more likely to require BITE’s Associates Relocation Umbrella service. Other contractors caught inside IR35, lower earners or Tier 2 Visa Holders may require PAYE (Umbrella) employment services.
BITE pays top consultants through the Inland Revenue’s PAYE (Pay as You Earn) scheme, deducting Tax and National Insurance as you go. This will appeal to new contractors and limited company contractors who do not wish to worry about the problems of conforming to IR35 and the cost of maintaining their own company post IR35. This is probably only one of two legal solutions for Tier 2 Visa Holders. This will also appeal to contractors who wish to belong to a professional organisation and wish to have the security of permanent employment with the flexibility of contracting.
- No set up or closing costs
- Stake holder pension provision (with opportunity to transfer to country off origin)
- Subsistence tax allowance for working away from your normal place of work
- Travel expenses paid for travel to client site
- Full credit checking, credit control and administration services for employee consultant/contractors
- Insurance of Pay (bad debt and bankruptcy, provided a signed timesheet is available)
- Professional Indemnity insurance £2,000,000, Public Liability Insurance £2,000,000 and Employers Liability Insurance £10,000,000
- Full wages BACS payment facility with tax, National Insurance deduction and administration services
- Pay between assignments to contract job search
- Annual Tax Return/ rebate service for current employees on 5th April each year.
- Prompt payment of Wages/Consultancy fees regardless of whether the client has paid
BITE OFFER CAREER ADVICE so that you can make the right decision for your personal circumstances and backs this up with the opportunity of qualified independent accountancy, financial and legal advice on your contract, employment, financial, pension and visa services. BITE provides PAYE employment & sources Limited company supplier services, all PSCs must be incorporated via a firm of qualified / chartered accountants.